Finished my repaint. My first one- came out rather good considering. Stuff didn't fit back together perfectly- I should have filed some joints better or taped out better- paint made some very tight.
I dud use a fine brush, but due to my hand tremor- some lines aren't the best. But like I said- first time.
Also, I did forget to put a piece back in and decided to not put it in- its right by his head- I didn't want to risk ruining the pain taking the cockpit off since it is a really tight squeeze. It bother's the daylights out of me, but I don't want to ruin it
I also opted to not add the red cross on his wings- at least not yet. Overall, for my first repaint- not so bad- But I dunno if id's be ok with adding them in.
I do have to read up on pints- this does chip some where I moved the joints.
Flawed, but learning!
I used the new starscream armada toy- and the idea to do a pharma repaint was not my idea- you'll see another one out there ( painted better yes, but I changed the blue color)
Hopyou al enjoy! Yayas, I got a pharma toy now!